Ministering to families of Babies through Kindergarten-age children
“And whoever receives one such child in My name receives Me.” – Matt. 18:5
Our overall objective in Preschool Ministries is to help lay a spiritual foundation for the children. During the preschool years, we want to help each child build meaningful relationships that are so important in developing a personal relationship with Christ. Teachers of preschoolers have a special part in laying a foundation built on relationships, trust, and security.
We teach through Bible thoughts, conversations and prayers on the child’s level to help each child:
- Associate God, Jesus, and the Bible with happy feelings.
- Know that Jesus is a very special friend.
- Think of church as “my church” – a place where people love them and help them have happy experiences.
- Recognize that they are someone special and worthy of love and respect.
- Receive encouragement to give love, respect, and acceptance to others.